Thursday, June 26, 2014

Haul of June 2014

Assalaamu'alaykum
It's getting closer to end of June as well as the beginning of Ramadhan Kareem.

"Sebelum puasa, mohon maaf lahir batin buat teman-teman semua"

Agak kalap bulan ini, banyak haul yang dibeli pake gesek kartu huhuhuhuhu.... Mungkin karena inget kalo ntar mo lebaran kan dapet THR yah, jadi gesek aja dulu. Perkara bayar, ntar aja pas THR udah turun heheheh.

Let's take a sneak peek:


***

Koji Nail Enamel Remover
It cost me IDR 80K (USD 7) for this. Seems quite expensive, but take a good look at the content: it's 220 ml. You might say the price is pretty worth it, no?


Viva White Double Moist Body Creme (Cocoa & Milk)
This is to replace my old The Body Shop Vanilla Body Butter. I have a huge liking to beauty stuff with cookies aroma: Vanilla, Milk, Brown Sugar, Chocolate, etc. Since Viva doesn't have the Vanilla scent, I think a chocolate one will do. Drool...


Koji Dolly Wink Liquid Liner (Black)
Found this when I visited Kay Collection store and fascinated right away by the stuff they provide. This pen has been in my wishlist for a long time and is my most expensive makeup product, for real. It's 220K (USD 21). Never been a fan of expensive makeups, but this one is worth to try, I think...


Viva Lipsticks in 112, 43, 22, and 39.
Viva Cosmetics never named their lipsticks except for silly numbers. LOLs. 112 and 22 are such pretty everyday colors. And the rest is just for makeup experiments: gold and dark purple. These babies are cheap as nasi goreng abang-abang. So, one rule when buying this lipstick: never buy one shade only. You'll regret it.


Viva White Chic Lips (Choco Dreamer)
Didn't I told you I love cookies scents?


Etude House Color Lips-Fit in RD301 and PK003
Cute matte liquid lip coloring. Wait for the upcoming reviews, they're on my draft already!


Koji Eyelash Fix (Clear)
Another great item by Koji. I heart Koji! My old eyelashes glue has run out already and I bought exactly the same item. Bought this in Kay Collection as well.


Vitacreme B12 Skincare Travel Kit
This one is a gift for shopping certain amount in Kay Collection. Never heard of this product before, but I think I'll try this. Included: Anti-Aging Serum, Eye & Lip Balm, Day Cream SPF 30, Regenerist Cream, and Lightening Cream. Btw, that Eye & Lip Balm is pretty interesting. A product for lip and eye? You gotta be kidding me! 


Revlon Matte Balm in 205 and Revlon Colorstay Lip Pencil in Nude
The nude lip pencil has been my target, but that matte balm is just a result of an impulsive purchasing because the color is a pretty nude pink shade. Can't wait to ry it on, but there are so many lip colors with similar shades in my drawer already.... Me and my shopping hobby.


Etude House Dear Darling Neon Tint (Pink) and Dear Darling Tint (Orange)
These are the cutest things amongst the cutest things. LOLs. Nice colors, nice scents, and nice taste as well. Feels like dabbing a pint of bitter colorful liquid syrup on my lips.


Revlon Eyebrow Pencil in Dark Brown (02)
This is my most expensive eyebrow pencil. I used to have Silky Girl eyebrow pencil which is a GREAT product for me, but since I lost it, and could not find the replacement because many places I've searched were run out of the item, so I bought this.. terpaksa banget... Udah mahal, kotak jadul, pensilnya jadul, moga-moga aja enak dipakenya. Kata SPG-nya sih gitu.


Masami Shoukou Eyeliner Brush and Flat Brush
Forgot the numbers of these brushes but these are the most stuff I need to draw detailed result. Bought this n Kay Collection as well. Anyway, baru tau deh kalo brush Masami Shoukou itu murah ya... well ga murah banget sih, tapi harganya sama brush Tammia beda tipis.

***

Well, that's all my hauls. Actually, there are some more, but as usual, I forgot where I put them. Barang hilang kalo ngga dicari, biasanya suka ketemu. Somehow, tau-tau ntar muncul aja gituh.

One more thing to say:

"There will never be enough time, and money, to feed your greed"

I wrote that quote. That's my favorite one to describe a haul. Agree? 
See you and Wassalam!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for reading my blog! Please leave your thought in the comment section. But please do not leave any spam/link as I will not approve it. Thanks and have a nice day!

Latest Post

First Impression: Evershine Moringa Series