Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Makeup Collaboration: Spring Makeup Look "Orange versus Pink"

So today I'm gonna post my very first makeup collaboration with babes of Indonesian beauty blogger. The theme we picked was the Spring Makeup Look.

My other pretty fellas who participate, you can check out their page:

Aren't we all pretty? XD


And.. Yeah, this is my look for this project. I googled to find out what exactly a spring makeup look like, and all the bright colors show up. So I decided to choose the ones I thought as the brighest shades ever: orange and pink.





Here are the steps on how to achieve the look. First things first, draw your eyebrows and cover your lids with eye primer. Add tapes on your outter eyelids. But this is optional. I did that since I wanna achieve a neat look.





How to:
  1. Apply baby pink color on your inner upper eyelids
  2. Add light orange shade on your middle lids. Blend.
  3. Then frame all the colors with a shocking pink color on your crease and outter V area. Blend them all together to get a nice gradation.
  4. Add baby pink shade on your lower corner. Fill the rest of your lower lash bed with shocking pink. Don't forget to connect all the lower part colors to the upper ones. Blend.
  5. Frame your whole eyes with black liner. Wing it a little.
  6. Add fake eyelashes (Optional). Curl your lashes.

Products I use:
  • Coastal scents 120 color pallete eyeshadow
  • Etude house proof 10 auto pencil in black
  • Itsdiva lashes
  • Maybelline Falsies mascara in black
  • Viva eyebrow pencil in brown
  • Etude House Proof 10 eye primer
  • X2 Bio softlenses in blue

For the lips, I use ombre style using shocking pink and shocking orange. Too bad I forgot to take the pics for tutorial -___- but this is a very simple look.




How to:
  1. Don't forget to use lip balm.
  2. Apply a shocking orange on your inner lips. Maintain a very small touch since it will smudge wider anyhow. I use Etude house blooming lips talk in OR207.
  3. Fill the rest of your lips with shocking pink. I use Etude house blooming lips talk in PK013, then blend them together.

Final result:


Waaa, such messy eyelashes and eyeliners. I'm terrible at these!


The whole look on your what-so-called face, with my camera phone. I love selfies!




So, that's all for now. Hope the tutorial give you an inspriration. See ya on my next posts, Insha Allah!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for reading my blog! Please leave your thought in the comment section. But please do not leave any spam/link as I will not approve it. Thanks and have a nice day!

Latest Post

First Impression: Evershine Moringa Series