Friday, May 16, 2014

Very Inspiring Blogger Award

Morning (it is now morning, at least)!

Untuk kesekian kali nya aku dapet award lagi. Yeay, seneng deh. Berarti blog aku ada yang baca, dan ada temen-temen yang menginspirasiku di dunia yang aku cinta ini. Taelah...


Kali ini yang nominasiin aku tidak lain tidak bukan adalah Shinta from shintalauraswa.blogspot.com. I knew her on my beginning days as a beauty blogger and knowing such a familiar and friendly girl like her did really motivate me to write more and even better. Can I nominate this back to you, Shinta?

Orright, these are the rules for this award:

  1. Link the person who moninated you.
  2. List and display the rules.
  3. Share seven facts about yourself.
  4. Nominate other blogs and let them know they have been nominated.


And now, these are the blogs I find inspiring for me:





And here are some facts about me:

  1. I was born on May 18, 1981 as the first child of two girls. My little sister is a more grown up person, though. 
  2. I'm not a very good writter nor drawer, but I do love coloring.So maybe you'll find my posts are not very endearing ones regarding their words.
  3. I used to have waist-length hair and cut it to Pixie hair in a day. When I was back to work the next day, everyone in the room was stoned and stared at me. It was quite a ruckus, and a pretty queer experience for me.
  4. I love studying English, corresponding with snail letters, collecting stamps all over the world, and collecting Mangas.
  5. In my rebellious days as a teen, I used to pierce my ears and lips, wearing all black, and listening to death metals. But I did grew up, okay :D I'm much much calmer now.
  6. I once diagnozed as kurang gizi by a doctor, because I barely ate and spent most of my pocket money collecting Marilyn Manson and Sailor Moon stuff.
  7. Adore Japanese modern sub-cultures.
That's all for now. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for reading my blog! Please leave your thought in the comment section. But please do not leave any spam/link as I will not approve it. Thanks and have a nice day!

Latest Post

First Impression: Evershine Moringa Series