Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Tutorial: Sunrise Over The Green Meadow

When I was browsing through the internet looking for a new colorful wallpaper to brighten up my laptop, I stumbled upon this fun colorful picture. It's like a dream place, eh? A bright orange sunrise over the green meadow. Then my mindset suddenly connected it with my eyeshadow palettes and a little EOTD.


Check out this tutorial if you wanna make your eyes as bright as the sunrise. Definitely a summer eye makeup!


  1. After drawing your eyebrows and priming your eyelids, draw a bright orange line from your tear duct up to the outter V.
  2. Blend it with a lighter shade of orange on the brow bone to give a 3D effect.
  3. Fill your upper lids with a bright yellow tone.
  4. Line your lash bed with white pencil.
  5. Top it with a light green shade.
  6. Fill your waterline with white pencil, and line your upper lashes with black eyeliner.
  7. Apply fake eyelashes (optional) and mascara (which I forgot to wear, that's why my under lashes stay green LOL)

Final look and picture spamming time!







Don't mind the mess please? I used very bad eyelashes glue that wouldn't seem to dry up even after a few minutes. So you might see some white stain on my lashes. :(

Credits:
  • NYX eyeshadow base (matte white)
  • Sleek iDivine Acid Palette (bright orange, yellow, and green)
  • LA Colors 16 colors eyeshadow palette (light orange)
  • NYX retractable eyeliner (white)
  • Mizzu eyeliner pen (black)
  • Itsdiva falsies
  • X2 Bio softlenses (blue)
  • Silky Girl eyebrow pencil (brown)
See you again!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for reading my blog! Please leave your thought in the comment section. But please do not leave any spam/link as I will not approve it. Thanks and have a nice day!

Latest Post

First Impression: Evershine Moringa Series