Saturday, April 26, 2014

The Liebster Award: Part 3

I got another Liebster Award. Yeay! To be honest it's my third one. I was nominated by Sylvie Putrie. Yu can check out her blog here. Thank you so much Sylvie :)



Here are the rules when you receive this award:
  1. Thank the person who nominated you.
  2. Copy the Liebster Award logo in your blog.
  3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you.
  4. Mention 11 random things about you.
  5. Choose 5-11 bloggers to be nominated next and link them in your post, with the follower less than 200.
  6. Create 11 questions for the people you’ve tagged to answer.
  7. Show these rules in your blogs (or you can copy from here).
  8. Tell the people you have nominated! They'll never know unless you tell them.



1. When did you start your blog?
To be exact, I started blogging since 2012. It was cocofountain.wordpress.com, but there were only 3 or 4 posts I made. LOL. I just blogged about my daily life, it was like a personal diary. Then in late January 2014, I started this blog, mainly talk about beauty.

2. What's the obstacle being a good blogger?
Finding the right time to blog, since I'm alone with my 3 year-old kid, an active boy, no house keeper, well yeah, finding a good time to blog and the energy is the main obstacle for me.

3. Nude lips or Bold lips?
Nude lips works best on me. I feel like my skintone looks brighter when wearing nude lipstick.

4. What is your secret beauty? Tell me why
I use Bengkoang face mask and scrub every single day, and, no, my face doesn't get all dry because of this. Instead, it really looks brighter everyday :)

5. What makeup product you would buy under Rp. 100.000,- ?
Any kind. Except for a complete set of makeup palette, because it's gotta be fake. :)

6. What is your best part of you being a blogger? (example, good at review product or good at makeup tutorial)
I'm a newbie, I just learned to use makeup since four months ago, so making a tutorial is not really my thing. So, I think I'm pretty good at making product reviews, since I tried as detailed and honest as possible. And as for makeup tutorial, I usually go with simple look since my lack of ability. LOL.

7. Describe you in 3 words !
Laid back, quite, and introvert.

8. Are you an animal lover? What is that?
I used to be a cat lover, but since I got pregnant, I became an anti-cat. I used to have a kitten whom I love dearly, though, and died just like that because of food poisoning.

9. What is your favourite makeup product?
Tony Moly Luminous Goddess Aura BB Cream (do I mention it correctly?) and The Body Shop Tea Tree Pore Minimiser.

10. What is your fashion signature style?
Sporty, oftenly. And weird, sometimes.

11. What is your aim to be a blogger?
To spend my time since I have nothing more to do, it's to keep my brain sharp. Maybe in the future, I can do something about this blog but I haven't figured it out just yet.

And as for 11 random facts about me and the ones I nominated as the next Liebster Award nominee, was posted in my previous article. You can check it out here.

Once again, thank you so much Sylvie.

See you




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for reading my blog! Please leave your thought in the comment section. But please do not leave any spam/link as I will not approve it. Thanks and have a nice day!

Latest Post

First Impression: Evershine Moringa Series