Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Freaky Frog

Okay, it's not something related to beauty but I just wanna post this. 

Just the other day I saw a frog jumping inside the house, but I just ignored it. My kid was freaking out and he just tangled onto me so tightly that I couldn't move to shoo it away.
When my husband got home, I told him about the creature, and he was freaking out, not because he was afraid... I mean, he took a wooden stick and searched the entire house, and when he couldn't find it he told me, if next time you see an unknown creature inside the house, just shoo it away, because you'll never know whether it's a real animal or something else.

OMG, I was freaking out, what in the world did he meant with 'something else' anyway?! A voodoo sent?

Gah! I hope it was a real frog!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for reading my blog! Please leave your thought in the comment section. But please do not leave any spam/link as I will not approve it. Thanks and have a nice day!

Latest Post

First Impression: Evershine Moringa Series